This Saturday, September 27th will be the Picture day for Heart of Texas Soccer. Life touch will be partnering with us to provide team and individual pictures once again. They are offering a free low resolution digital picture of your child if you order prior to Saturday. To take advantage of this offer click on the link below:
Please arrive an hour before your game. The Parent Box on the right has the order form. Please have that completed prior to arriving.
Our Director of Coaching has developed a curriculum for the U5 open skills session that will take place over the next eight weeks. Each week, we will be posting the upcoming lesson so that coaches can review prior to attendance at the session. The lessons will be available for download in the Coach's Box on the right. Thanks for participating
Parents and Coaches:
Under the Parent Information Section, you will find two forms: Team Sponsorship and Field Sponsorship. Please take the time to review these documents.
There are several levels on Sponsorship available. Please consider this chance to expose your company or business to approximately 1000 players each weekend and more during tournament event.
This fall, we are starting the 7V7 League for U15-U19 Boys Players Only. There was not significant committal for a Girls Division. At this time we are accepting registrations to complete the Boys teams that have been entered.
The playing format will be as follows:
- 2 – 25 Minute Halves
- Each team will have 6 field players and 1 goalie
- Play on a U10 Field with a U8 Goal
- You can only score from within the Penalty Area
- No offsides
- No Slide Tackling
- Games are officiated by one referee
- No fighting! Any players involved in a fight will dictate the removal of the entire team for the remainder of the season.
Cost to register is $30 per player for the Fall Season. Each team will be responsible for providing their own jerseys and will be required to pay the referee $15 for each game played. Players will be required to produce a valid student ID prior to games for verification.
This program is only for players who are not rostered to a select or competitive team for Fall 2014. Teams will need to have a coach or a parent as a point of contact. When you sign up, there is a place to put the team name so that we can make sure you are all put on the same roster.
Registration is now open at the following link:
- Academy Coach Manager Information Form [2014-07-09 20:13:06]
- U5 Week 1 [2014-09-14 04:10:36]
- U5 Week 2 [2014-09-14 04:11:19]
- U5 Week 3 [2014-09-19 06:47:40]
- U5 Week 4 [2014-09-29 05:53:11]
- U5 Week 5 [2014-10-06 06:45:00]
- U5 Week 6 [2014-10-06 06:45:10]
- U5 Week 7 [2014-10-23 14:54:48]
- U5 Week 8 [2014-10-23 14:54:58]
- UNIFORM EXCHANGE FORM [2014-08-26 14:35:06]
Get text alerts from H.O.T. Soccer
To receive important notices via text message, text the following keywords to 84483:
General Family Alert Group - Keyword: HOTSOCCER
Practice Field Alert Group - Keyword: HOTPRACTICE
NOTE: Everyone who signed up before February 6, 2014 must re-register with this system as the group lists were purged so that we know we are reaching only active numbers.
H.O.T. Soccer does not sell, trade or share your personal information.